Money Power Day
Money Power Day®, is the region’s Biggest FREE financial fitness fair for the whole family! Money Power Day 2018 will be held on Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 9am – 3pm at Poly-Western High School, 1400 W. Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore MD 21209. Free parking and access to public transportation is available.
Money Power Day® is a free event dedicated to helping people boost their financial well-being. It’s an energy-packed day filled with exciting activities designed to inspire and inform people of all ages and income levels. Now more than ever, people are looking for answers to their financial questions – here is what Money Power Day® offers:
- Exhibitor Hall – Over forty quality, vetted financial institutions, nonprofits, and government organizations will provide financial services, information, and education that participants can use immediately to achieve their financial goals. It’s a No-Sell Zone!
- Workshops – Presenters cover topics which help you learn steps to achieving financial dreams, such as buying a home, starting or growing a small business, and protecting your legacy.
- Credit Café – You can pull your free credit report and receive one-on-one credit counseling.
- Small Business Zone – Free one-on-one advice from entrepreneurship experts. Learn about business planning, structure, taxes & more.
- Free Tax Preparation Services – Volunteer tax preparers will be present to file taxes and help families earning under $54,000 a year receive all the tax credits they deserve (appointments required at www.bmorefreetaxes.org).
- Kids Zone – Financially-focused and fun activities for youth of all ages.