Money Power Day
Money Power Day 2019 was held on March 30 at the Poly-Western High School Campus in Baltimore City. Attracting more than 1,000 residents, the event was an energy-packed day filled with exciting activities that inspired and informed people of all ages to boost their financial power — all for FREE!
- 56 nonprofits, government agencies, and businesses exhibitors provided information, services and screenings.
- 142 people received a copy of their free credit report and credit score with credit report reviews provided by Operation HOPE and CASH Campaign of Maryland.
- 45 families received free tax preparation services. 49 federal & state returns were filed with the support of 9 volunteers.
- 150 participants attended workshops
- Preparing for Home Ownership
- Starting a Small Business
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Perfecting Your Pitch
- Working with a Small Business Lender
- Rock Your Credit Score
- Plan for and Protect Your Legacy
- Financial Coaching
Check out the full event program! 2019 Money Power Day Passport.
Services at Money Power Day are valued at more than $1500! Thanks to our generous sponsors, you can get them for free!
SAVE THE DATE!
Money Power Day 2020 will be March 28th. Join us for our big 15th anniversary!