Financial Education Classes
The CASH Campaign is committed to helping you get the credible, quality financial education you need to learn how to meet your financial goals – NO product selling allowed! In partnership with nonprofits, banks, credit unions, educational institutions, and other financial professionals, the Maryland CASH Academy is the state’s ONLY free online resource for financial education classes. The Maryland CASH Academy:
- Gives free or low-cost financial education classes on a range of topics
- Provides a statewide calendar of financial education classes, workshops and events
- Offers easy student registration by phone or online
- Connects financial educators and provides them with professional training opportunities
Please sign up for our monthly Maryland CASH Academy E-News to receive information about upcoming events, the small group initiative, and new and fun tools in personal finance!
Classes For Clients!
Are you an organization looking to provide your clients with financial education? We offer a variety of financial education classes. Classes are offered throughout the year and topics include but are not limited to:
- Learn how to improve your credit score
- Build a budget that works for you
- Plan for retirement
- Reduce your debt