Maryland Community Fellows
About the program:
*Now Accepting Applications*
- This prestigious 8 month fellowship offers you hands-on work experience and training that will build your resume for the future.
- Fellows will receive training on free tax preparation, financial education and capability.
- Fellows can qualify to receive a stipend, pending funding.
- Placements available throughout the state of Maryland at Community Action Agencies.
- We are currently accepting applications for Charles and Eastern Shore placement sites ONLY. The deadline to apply is August 6, 2021.
For more information contact Megan@cashmd.org
“Last tax season, the Maryland Community Fellowship Program gave me the opportunity to increase awareness about VITA. This year, I get to make an impact as a tax site manager!” Noah Johnston (MCFP ’17-’19)
The Maryland Community Fellows Program is a partnership between the CASH Campaign of Maryland, the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, and various Community Action Agencies (CAAs) statewide. The Maryland Community Fellows Program began in 2009 as a way to increase the capacity of CAAs to offer free tax preparation and financial education as well as other asset building and human services to the communities they serve.
For more information contact Francesca@cashmd.org